Sunday, September 12, 2010

10 Blessings

Here is a list of 10 things I've felt "blessed" about this past week...


1. Jackie talked to me and helped me work through my thoughts for an hour yesterday.
2. Timmy (child from work) was very sweet to me on Friday afternoon. And I got him to sleep, which is a challenge for EVERYONE.
3. I got offered another shift at the gym, which is something I was hoping for!
4. Two of the kitties at the shelter nuzzled my face today and it made me smile.
5. Tonya gave me praise at work, saying she loved how I handled a certain situation.
6. I enjoyed wonderful food on Tuesday night at EmBargo.
7. When I felt that someone at work was being mean to me, I handled it with kindness and tact.
8. I realized that my dad has been sober for 43 days. Incredible!
9. I was asked to babysit for a family again, because they liked and trusted me so much.
10. I'm going to Mo's bridal shower today and that will be the last of the wedding stuff until the actual wedding next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment