Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Fun Per Day

If I were enjoying my life 10% more than I am now, what would I be doing differently?


I would start each day expecting great things instead of being pessimistic.
I would smile and laugh more.
I would stop caring so much about what people think.
I would do less of the work that I don't enjoy and more work that I do enjoy.
I would be more assertive.
I would talk to my friends more.
I would spend more time with my family.
I would be more friendly.
I would get more sleep.
I would sing more.
I would be more present in the moment and less worried about the future.
I would take more time to enjoy the beauty of nature.
I would appreciate the weather more for what it is, not what I wish I were.
I would appreciate the fact that some people will like me and others won't.
I would appreciate everyone for who they are.
I would speak my mind more often.
I would face my fears more.

I would tell people about my apprehensions to make them aware.
I would take offers of help or ask for help more than I do.
There are so many other things I would do.

No comments:

Post a Comment