Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Happy Relationships Questionnaire

1. What would you say is the most powerful key to enjoying happy and loving relationships? I would say that the most powerful keys are respect for one another, open and honest communication, and happiness in your own personal life.


2. What do you think is the secret to unconditional love? The secret is loving and being happy with yourself, being yourself, and accepting everyone else for who they are.


Real Joy in Relationships:


1. Mom: I'm able to mostly be myself with her. 
2. Dad: We can talk intelligently to one another.
3. Jackie: She accepts me for who I am and I can be myself around her.
4. Animals: They bring me peace and contentment.
5. Myself: I can be my own worst enemy, but I'm also the only one who can decide to do big and/or great things.


Relationship Strengths:


1. I listen to people/I'm a good sounding board for them to vent.
2. I try to help people as much as I can if they need it.
3. I'm intuitive at times and try to make people feel better if they aren't happy.
4. I can be fun to be with.
5. I can be funny.


My major relationship lesson at present is just learning how to be myself around everyone, being my best self, and enjoying life and other people.

No comments:

Post a Comment